Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Friends that are business minded

Had one of my college friends contacting me last weekend.
Was quite a shocker as we haven't seen each other since a quite a while.
Said that he was in town and wanted to meet up with me to eat laksa.
Being the old nice pal I was of cause I agreed without hesitation.
He said 3pm and soon at 4.30pm I started to lose my patience,
hey 1.5 hours thats blardee long lar - was asleep anyway :P, so I decided
to give him ping. So he said sorry I'm meeting up with a customer and all that.
Fine fine... take your time, which he soon arrived within 15 minutes.
Going out to eat he came up with the topic that most people usually bring up
if you hadn't seen each other for a long time. Like what you doing to mess up your life rite now?
Are doing anyone famous like Palas Hilton? Niko Lychee?
Then he told me his "side" of his story which was quite sad. Mom met with an accident not
long ago and he had to take 2 months leave which caused him his job.
And right now he has to be in mortgage line with banks.
So I thought... still okay what, at least got job right?
Then another tragic story, my boss doesn't like me and I don't get a lot of sales!
Hmmm... something doesn't sound right!
Of coz we finished our laksa and when we reached our house *drum roll*
he said, Alvino help me sign up for a credit card *fireworks*
Whammmmm kena lar tu :(
Well of course being the nice pal I am I agreed
Sigh... should have smell it miles away but... I'm just too pure and innocent :'(
I don't mind helping a friend in need but come on be upfront about it to me
We're buddies, we're pals! Those reading these do not think I am easy to bully :P

0 comments: