Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back to Hell Asia Pacific Sdn

Been away for a whole week from hell - office lar where else...
Was at Dorsett Hotel previously Sheraton Hotel.
Was there for a training sort of like Six Sigma, better known to manufacturing guys... but for my company its BPI - Business Process Improvement, fuyoh :P
Nama also canggih lar...
5 days... 5 days of heaven... and it has to end! Why?
Why all good things must come to an end?
Tomorrow is Monday, I feel very farked up right now...
I think I'm sick... Can I please not go to the office?
Talked to a few of me colleagues, everyone seems pissed off at something
I dont know what has happened in that 1 week but sure seems pretty bad
Just makes me feel even more reluctant to go back!
Well like I said in my previous post... its that damn Pan Chai and Yan-Dou Chai stirring up problems in the office, causing everyone to be pissed
How the fark can I get rid of them please... its either me or them!
I already feel like just giving in my resignation later and just fly out of this country and go backpacking how nice would that be :)
Should have done that when I didnt have so many commitments
Now my dad is retired, mom is asking for more money from me as well :(
Sigh... life... why does it have to go in this cycle? Why can't I just go wherever I want and do whatever I please! Damn man... DAMN!!!

Someone please SAVE ME!

0 comments: