Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

- Work -

Been so busy with work lately
Always end up working 11 to 12 hours a day
Everyday I tell myself I am goin home sharp 9 hours nothing more :(
I fail every day except for Friday :P
Well... life at work has been hectic!
People leaving the team, good people, leaving for better jobs
Sigh... its good for them but bad for the team
The team is in a critical stage and if nothing improves I'm juz worried
they might juz shut my team down and move it back to India
Some of my colleagues wanted to leave hence I thought there was no future
left for me as well, so I went on lookin for a chance to leave as well... AND...
I got it... I was going back to old team... which is great and all that but...
some thing was bothering me actually...
Within the few months being with this new team I have grown fond of them
They are a team of good people that are juz no doing what they should be doing
They are demotivated from doing the best they can do
And being a part of this team, I felt that I had the responsibility to help them
Sigh... What should I do?
Should I leave or should I stay?
Well being in this team I also managed to get my blood pressure up till 140/80 :)
Will I die faster in this team? Probably YES! Haha...
Well... thats my thoughts for now...
Hope God can show me the right path to walk

3 comments:

TiBuN said...

Your place "Dial" is just a tree, there is a forest out there. Don't limit yourself with what you have, but in fact think about what you can achieve.

I dowan you to die of heart attack at the age of 30. Heheheh.

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

To leave or not to leave is not just a matter of choice itself. It's really what u want?

Do you want to leave a team that u had grown fond of? Of it's better for you to leave for something which you know of long time ago.

Where-ever you move you are still within the same company itself and this you must make a decision on your on.

If you think u can achive more by helping the correct team then make that choice, if the current team not working as it should - its none of your business.

You are L2 in that team and how much power entitled to u to help the team? Think about it...

Alvino said...

actually both are you are correct
Dial is just 1 tree, there are many trees out there but I think I like this American company with its open door policy... its great
KCB... you are right too... as an L2 what powers do I have? But juz between you and me... I might be a TL in this team soon.
Wong approached me :D