Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Busy with work

Well as the title says, I'm busy with work!
Been on training for the past 2 weeks and an interview for myself also interviewing others
Now I have to sit for an exam for the training that I went to.
The training was an internal company training for server products.
It was quite fun to learn all that... but... the exam is not useful for me coz
I juz wanted to learn the products... not support them...
Server products are definitely much more interesting than normal desktop & notebooks.
Alot of management stuff that can be done on the server and there is juz so much redundancy
I didnt even know that they have redundancy for RAM/memories!
Wont want to bore you with the training stuff... if want go register and take the training
probably you are from the same company as me :P

Then conducted interview for new up coming L2's...
Probably gonna hire around 4 or more L2's this round!
Looks like a lot of chance for people to grow recently which is good :)
The interview was fun... I felt the power :P I could ask anything I wanted!
It was great fun seing people trembling, freaking out and still trying to give you
an answer at the same time trying to please you... hehehe :D
After torchering some people I got what I deserved
I had to participate in an interview myself :(
I was interviewed by 2 senior managers and 1 HR manager
I was thinking wtf... I am only interviewing for a TL post...
Why need so many high ranking ppl to talk to me?
Worst part is the interview took 15 minutes only :(
My fren had 30 minutes... and me 15 ONLY?
Geez... :(
Anyways results should be out very soon ;)
Actually I know the results... juz dun wan to tell till official statement from management!
Muahahahahaha

2 comments:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Good luck on ur TL interview...

namo namo namo....

Alvino said...

cannot namo namo namo lar
i am Christiam remember!