Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nike Flourish II

Bought a new pair of jogging shoes for me to use.
My old lousy FILA has given up on me.
Frankly speaking the quality of FILA isn't that good.
Even their t-shirt gets spoiled easily.

Anyway back to the main topic, bought this Nike Flourish II (Written on the box) but can't seem to find it on Google. So don't know I bought ori stuff or fake stuff. Got it from Al-Ikhsan. Purposely buy black/gray color so that it won't get smudges or dirty that easily.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its not fake stuff. I went to Nike KLCC I saw Nike Flourish II (Women's) running shoe. The price was RM 189. I believe you have bought an authentic one. Dont worry.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory