Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Freakin Flu

Caught a pretty bad flu yesterday.
I actually went to work first around 6am then left work at 10am to see the doctor.
It was pretty okay at first flu, sore throat and a bit of cough.
Took the medicine and went to bed straight away.
That was around 11am I remember.
Then at 2.30pm I woke up feeling very very dizzy and a very bad headache.
Was feeling very cold too, I knew I got the fever already.
Took a panadol and tried to sleep some more but ended up vomiting.
Then slept till 6pm. A lot of people tried to call me because there was a dinner last night.
Sorry guys I couldn't answer the phone, I was pretty knocked up.
8pm the condition got worst!!!
Went to see the doctor again, different one this time - this doctor damn kap siao
Took his medicine and went to bed till 11pm, feeling a bit better after that
My gf bought some porridge for me to eat. She was there to put up with all my crap :P
Went to bed till 4am woke up and took some more medicine.
And now its 8.30am, slight headache and still having running nose.
But it is much better than yesterday.
This is the worst flu I ever caught by far.
Some more thought it was bird flu -_-"

0 comments: