Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all :)
Received a lot of SMSes from friends! Thanks!
Hope you all enjoy this holiday but I juz want to say...
Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
who came to save our sins and thats why its Christmas

For those that are reading this juz wan to let u guys know its
Christmas and NOT X'mas, ok?

Anyways I was bored and I found some photos of my work space...
I mean my cube... my tiny little cube where by I work everyday...
I spend more time there than my house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Merry X Mast to you ( It Short form de :p)hehe...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to you may God bless you always also your family.

Cheers =)

novemberbloom said...

u use handlotion in office? bwahahha

Alvino said...

anonymous or CTPK :P
Thanks! same to you as well...

ling: why not? i have dry skin! :P