Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Challenge and Stress

In a recent post I have mentioned that I went for an interview...
Results were actually announced last week
I got the JOB! :)
I am not officially doin 2 roles for my team.
There will be 6 people under me... more to come
Doin a Team Leader and also Level 2 role
Management and also Technical role which is quite stressing me out lately
Monday, Tuesday and Weds work from 5am to 6pm
Luckily Thursday and today I got take leave... if not die man

Well I will take this as a challenge and hopefully learn more and develop myself
I think being able to manage people will eventually be the thing that everyone has to do

Ah another thing u guys might be thinking, "oh farker got another promotion! make him treat!"
actually thats not the case.... I took up this role with no promotion or increment :)
However if things goes well I will eventually (2 months time) convert fully to a team lead and
also find a replacement L2 to replace me :)

So scrap that thought of askin me treat :)

0 comments: