Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, October 06, 2008

27th Year on Earth

My 27th Year on Earth has been great and things got better this year =)
I had someone very special to celebrate my birthday with me and I could not ask for more.
Its not going to be a long post its just a special thank you to Celine Ng Pey Zhi for the wonderful birthday trip back to Penang which both of us ended up sick.
Thank you to all the friends who called, who SMS-ed and left me messages on facebook, msn and friendster!
Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for acknowledging me =) There will be lots n lots of celebrations n surprises awaiting u...

TiBuN said...

Thanks for not acknowledging me =( There will be lots n lots of sword fighting n shocking news that awaits u....


Yes, I know I am sour grape..