Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I know I know... its past Christmas already but still I have to say it right?
Spent Christmas back in Bukit Mertajam with the usual buddies.
Neebs, Keebs and Jeebs - the 3 EEBS?
So what did we do other than drink, drink and drink?
Of course... for me I go back Penang sure eat, eat and EAT!
Hahaha... it was a very fun but short trip...
The part I didn't quite like was the fact that the Penang Bridge was jammed every single I was back in Penang from like 11am till 11pm.
Where the fark are all these people coming from?
My guess is it should be because everyone's avoiding Kuala Lumpur, scared of the riots and protests and rallies that might happen there.
I heard even the hotel prices in Kuala Lumpur was cut down by 30% due to poor business.

Well... back to my Christmas, as I said it was basically an eat and drink trip.
Went to BED with Neebs, Jeebs, Keebs & Kitty (Keebs wife) but before that we went for a Thai food in Bagan Ajam. The belacan fried rice and tomyam was good. We also ordered a seafood platter consisting of prawns, crabs, squid and... LALA :P What do they call LALA in english anyway? Anybody knows? I wanted to take photos of the food but was too busy eating so no photos :P Sorry.
Then headed to BED for drinks, as usual Keebs couldn't even finish a glass of sissy AK47. The RMDC (Real Men Drinking Club) guys (me, jeebs & neebs) had a blast despite the sissy-ness of Keebs. We had Long Island Tea, Dream (it sucks, tastes too sweet and its like bubblegum, more like nightmare for me), 2 jugs of Tiger, and ended it with shots of Orgasm, Sex in Bed and Flaming Samburca. It was fun, that was probably the first time we went drinking together?
Oh also there were bunch of guys and girls from the next table. The girls were like released from prison and were dancing & drinking like mad. One of the guys suddenly came over and gave a cup of chivas neat to drink. What's the point of that? I of course didn't know what to do but to drink it and say thanks. Hope I did the right thing though :P

And now New Year's is coming but won't be going back to BM. No money already keep drinking and eating. Went drinking again last night. This time to cheer up an old friend that broke up with her bf. There were 3 guys and 2 girls but I think only the other girl knew what happened to her. She acted happy throughout the whole course and keep on making everyone laugh. I hope she is okay and will get over her bf soon enough and back on her feet to be herself again :)

Let's see what I can do for New Year and I can't remember my 2007 resolution already!? :P

2 comments:

novemberbloom said...

if i were u, i'd not take the glass and drink.
Will cheers with my own glass instead, HAHA, nanti kena spike

btw, wat thai seafood in bagan ajam? Khuntai issit?? i stay in bagan ajam all my life, but i never eaten there before...

welovepenang said...

hey... wish you happy new year 2008 and may all you dream come true next year la...

Wish you best of lucks....